It is almost time for Halloween on the Square in Leonard, TX!! This year’s event will be on Saturday, October 31st from 5 PM to 7 PM. We hope everybody will be able to participate. We would love for your company/organization to set up a candy booth or game. Will you consider participating this year?
This event is sponsored by the Leonard Chamber of Commerce, but open for participation by ALL Leonard businesses! Individuals are not permitted to pass out candy for safety reasons. Your business/organization must be registered with us before permitted to set up a candy booth. Follow this link to register online – http://www.123formbuilder.com/form-5595498/form – Or complete the attached registration form and return by email or mail. Please let me know if you can help us with this year’s event! We appreciate your support.
1. Candy booths will be spaced out around the square as much as possible and we will try to keep people moving in ONE direction
2. All candy needs to be individually packaged (a few pieces per baggy)
3. Candy bags can be placed on top of the booth tables, spaced out so that there is little contact between the businesses and kids
4. Individuals at candy booths will be required to wear a mask
5. We would like to limit the booths this year to CANDY BOOTHS ONLY. No games or extra activities allowed, just to keep the trick-or-treaters moving around the square rather than congregating in one area
We will not have bounce houses or food trucks this year to try and maintain social distancing and keep everybody safe! We will still have kids that dress up and come up here for lots of candy – so we hope we can still get plenty of participation from the businesses and organizations!
Please let us know if you are interested in participating this year or if you have any questions!! We appreciate your continuous support!